Visit this page often for the latest job openings at Shoppes of College Hills. It’s a great place to work.
Motherhood Maternity at The Shoppes of College Hills is looking for a Part Time Sales Associate to act as brand ambassador and the face of our company. The main role of the Sales Associate is to effectively connect with and sell to our Moms to Be. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual with a flexible schedule to fill this role. Please visit our store location for more information and to apply in person. Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Key
- Make our Mom2Be the center of attention.Surprise her with our high caliber service level to establish a meaningful connection and lasting relationship with our Mom2Be.
- Be a passionate brand ambassador and embody a brand culture that engages and excites other team members and our Mom2Be; maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store.
- Under the direction of the Store Management team, uphold visual and operational excellence. Make store based decisions based on the needs of the business that meet Company expectations and will support the overall client experience.
SALES AND OPERATIONS
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store including product knowledge, brand information and differences, styling tips, fabrications, and key features and benefits of our product assortment.
- Ensure a full understanding and adherence to all Company tools, policies, procedures and understand Company and position competencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate sales and repeat business delivering an exceptional client experience; continue to develop personal sales techniques.
- Frequently open and/or close and run the operations of the store independently during shift.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Prior retail or sales experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work independently, including in a single coverage environment.
- Understand business metrics
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, independent leader
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Simple grasping, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds.
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to hire, train, pay, offer benefits, terminate, transfer, and promote individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital status, genetic information or other characteristic protected by law.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.