Hosting a Private Event?
Hosting a Private Event?
No expiration date
Host a Private Event in the Barrel Room
- Rent DESTIHL Brewery’s unique Barrel Room for a private event, such as a holiday party, meeting, happy hour, or wedding reception.
- The Barrel Room is 3500 sq. ft. of modern-industrial space made for the craft beer experience, a place where you’ll be greeted with our warm hospitality and an experience unlike any other in Central Illinois.
- We would love to create the perfect menu and atmosphere for your special event!
- To inquire about food & beverage options and availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
Want a Private Tour?
- In addition to public tours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, we also offer private brewery tours.
- All tours include an extensive tour and walk-through of our working production brewery, beer tasting led by your tour guide, and a DESTIHL pint glass to take home as a souvenir.
- To view the tour schedule and book your tickets, click here.
- If you’re interested in a brewery tour as part of your next club meeting, team outing, or bachelor party, please email email@example.com.
See restaurant for more information on private events.
Our mission is to fill our gastrobrewery with fun, energy and passion for great, artisan food and beers while providing a ‘down to earth’, high level of service. Our culinary team creatively combines and reinvents flavors from America’s melting pot with both traditional techniques and contemporary, ethnic twists on classic American favorites, utilizing from-scratch cooking and often incorporating influences from Latin American, Mediterranean and Asian Cuisines. Our brewery likewise focuses on handcrafting a wide array of beer styles, utilizing both classic, global traditions and new American craft brewing ingenuity. We hope you enjoy DESTIHL. After all, you deserve it.
DESTIHL opened its first gastrobrewpub™ (DESTIHL Restaurant & Brew Works) in Normal, Illinois, in November 2007 and added its second gastrobrewpub in downtown Champaign, Illinois, in April 2011, where the company focuses on both artisan food and beers. The company’s original production brewery in Bloomington, IL commenced operations on May 31, 2013, but production was moved to its new $15M production facility in Normal, IL in March 2017. DESTIHL Brewery combines centuries-old, global brewing traditions and new American craft brewing ingenuity & artisanship to produce a wide array of beers for every palate. The result is a diverse offering of intensely flavorful beers that are anything but bland. The brewery currently distributes its beers in 30 states, including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin. DESTIHL also exports its beers internationally to South Korea, Sweden, and throughout the United Kingdom.