It’s Our April Sale!
It’s Our April Sale!
Now through April 30
Save Big Throughout April at Yankee Candle
- ALL Large Candles – 2 for $40 or 3 for $54 (reg. $29.50-$30 ea.)
- WoodWick® Fragrance of the Month – buy one, get one 50% off ALL ellipse candles (reg. $29.50 ea.)
- ALL Yankee Candle® Elevation Collection with Platform Lid – buy one, get one 50% off (reg. $10-$25 ea.)
- $5 Easter illuma-lid® jar topper with purchase of any large classic jar candle (reg. $11 ea.)
- $30 make-your-own gift – medium jar candle + illuma-lid® jar topper + perfect wick trimmer + gift bag (a $51.50 value!)
- $40 Scenterpiece® Bundle – select Scenterpiece® warmer + ANY 3 easy meltcups + gift box (a $61 value!)
- 2 for $10 – ALL car jar® ultimates and smart scent™ cent clips (reg. $6 ea.)
- 50% off personalized label with purchase of any large candle (reg. $5 ea., save $2.50 ea.!)
$1, $3, $5 Sale!
- $1 ALL car jar® air fresheners, samplers® votive candles and tarts® wax melts (reg. $2-$3 ea.)
- $3 ALL scentplug® refills and fragrance spheres™ (reg. $6-$7.50 ea.)
- $5 ALL small classic jar candles (reg. $11 ea.)
- Personalize yours in store in minutes, just $5 more per candle. See store for details.
Some restrictions may apply to our April Sale. See store for details.
The Yankee Candle Brand Promise
What makes us America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles and home fragrance products is the quality we deliver in all of them. The fragrances in all Yankee Candle products are rigorously screened, reviewed and then tested by scent experts to be sure they achieve the best strength and quality from first sniff to last use. It’s what makes us the benchmark for quality in the world of home fragrance and candles.
The Yankee Candle® Company—a true American success story
From humble beginnings …
Christmas 1969. Sixteen-year-old Mike Kittredge, too broke to buy his mother a present, melted some crayons to make her a candle. A neighbor saw it and convinced Mike to sell the candle to her. With that small stake, he bought enough wax to make two candles—one for his mom, and another to sell. That was the birth of Yankee Candle.
…to America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles
Yankee Candle has become the most recognized name in the candle business and the country’s best-selling candle brand. Today, we offer over 150 fragrances, a wide range of seasonal and specialty scented candles, home fragrance products, car air fresheners and candle accessories.
The majority of our candles are made by master chandlers (candlemakers) in Massachusetts. Our candles and accessories can be found in our nationwide base of over 500 company-owned retail stores. We also have a vibrant catalog and online business, an expanding North American wholesale customer network (including over 19,000 specialty retailers in the U.S.), our Yankee Candle Fundraising division and international distribution.
The future looks bright for new growth and expanding opportunities as we continue to write new chapters in this true American success story.